Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Far and Away

Well everyone, I am home for the holidays--stateside again!



It has been an INCREDIBLE semester--and I absolutely can't wait to get back in January (although, I am glad to be home for now.) 

ISA: 
To all my ISA friends: I will be making a few last videos for all of you that went on this crazy ISA semester-long journey. I still have London, Rome/Florence and Lucerne, and I may perhaps do a thrown-together video of everything we've done this semester--depending on my motivation (I am only human after all.) 

Also, here's a message to all of you (in the form of many many gifs, because...obviously): 


This semester has truly been a HUGE 

And 

So 


And...yup...

It was fantastic getting to know all of you--we had such a great group and such great times, so thanks a million for everything! Have a wonderful next semester, I'll miss you all!!
Keep in touch--goodbye, and goodluck!



Ok, now that that's out of the way...Below I am posting our thank you video to our ISA director, Dermott, who helped us make the most of our semester in Galway. 

Remember, all the videos I have made are available on my youtube, and on their respective blog posts--so you can watch them whenever you like!



Thanks again for everything, everyone--and wishing you the happiest of holidays! I'll see you soon! 








Much Love,
Meghan 












No comments:

Post a Comment