Tuesday, October 14, 2014

New Video!

Hello everyone!

I'm back after a short (one week) hiatus!


Oh, thanks Frank, good to be back (even though I never actually left...nor do I ever intend to...) Anyway, gonna keep it short and sweet this time--seeing as it is late and I have class in the morning!

Before I put the video on, though, I want to use this space to quickly and shamelessly plug the play I'm in that is on NEXT WEEK! Here's the poster:


It's a fantastic piece that I am so proud to be a part of, and it has been such a wonderful whirlwind experience to have while here. If you are around this area--please come see and support it! Thanks!

Now that we're through with that, let's get to the video, shall we? 

So, this week's video covers two weekend trips (and the shenanigans that took place between them) to Killarney and the Aran Islands! It was really gorgeous in both places, and I am kicking myself for not getting enough good videos (at least in my eyes) but here is the completed works and hopefully you enjoy it! 

It is set to the song "Hail Rain or Sunshine" by The Script, as I'm sticking to Irish artists (and it did in fact hail last week, rain on us on both trips, and get very sunny on both trips!) Always a good time. 

Anyway, enjoy, and thanks so so much for watching! You're the BEST!




GrĂ¡ i bhfad (Much Love),
Meghan



No comments:

Post a Comment