Sunday, November 2, 2014

I'M BACK

Well hello everyone!

Before anything, let me just say:



I know it has been an obnoxiously long time...with no note, or video, or anything, and I am so sorry!



Alright, alright, Thor. Listen, I know It's been a while, but I'm back now, and with very good reasons behind my extended absence (and a video as well!)

So, that good reason I have for being gone: I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY. It's been truly an unbelievable few weeks full of a lot of fantastic stuff that I cannot even begin to scratch the surface on here. But I will try--just for you!

So, as I mentioned in my last post--a couple of weeks ago was the week the play that I was in ("Time Stands Still") went up! Plus, we went to the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren on the Saturday before production week...So all that had me quite busy, and I enjoyed many (very fun) late nights out after each show. They all went wonderfully by the way, and I adore everyone that worked on it and came to see it. I had a fantastic overall experience and am so glad I could be a part of it while here!

I was going to work on a video then, buuut the next week (last week) was Halloween week! So, of course, I was doing many things (partying. I was partying. And I went to the Macnas parade. That's really it.) --Sidenote: I know I've probably said it before, but I really do love the people here and always have a fantastic time going out and just enjoying their company in whatever setting.--  

So then I had the video done earlier but no time to complete a blog post before we went on our Excursion to Cork this weekend, and I figured I wanted to give it my all as opposed to doing it at 4 in the morning on Halloween...so here we are! Sunday night--2 AM--with a complete post (hooray!)

Anyway! Regardless of my terribly busy schedule, I did do this video and post to the best of my ability, and hope you enjoy it! It is missing stuff from Halloween (mostly because I didn't take many videos--and finished the editing process before actual Halloween night) but it includes our excursion to the Cliffs and the Burren, the Macnas parade, and (as always) other fun in between!

This one is set to the song "Beautiful Day" by (you know it) the flawless Irish band (can you tell they are my favorite?) U2.

I hope you all enjoy, and thank you so much for putting up with my lateness and for watching and reading! I will see you again soon, I promise!





Slán go fóill,
Meghan



















No comments:

Post a Comment