Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Last Excursion Video and Some Exciting News

Hello, hello, hello everyone!

Do I seem happier than usual? Well, perhaps that is because I am, as I have recently gotten some VERY exciting news!

Want to know what it was?? (That was rhetorical, of course you do.)

As much as I would like to prolong the suspense, let the drums roll and--oh, sod it:

I am proud to announce that...
I AM OFFICIALLY STAYING IN IRELAND ANOTHER SEMESTER!



Yes, all of the above gifs explain how completely overjoyed I am! Thanks so much to everyone for all the advice and support, I am extremely excited and quite happy with my decision. Can't wait to extend this incredible adventure and keep the good times rollin!


Alright, now that that is over with--let's move on to the blog post of the week (Oh, did I miss a week again..? Awkward...) I do have another video for y'all this week! If you want, you can go ahead and skip on down to the bottom where the video and its description await you. If, however, you are also interested in just what I've generally been up to, keep on reading (there's not much to read this time, really.)

So, this past week (or so) has been...well, a bit less exciting than the two weeks previous. However, I have not been idle. I went to a wonderful Dramsoc play (Bouncers, with its sister play Shakers on this week), did some Improv, hung out with some people, had a relaxing weekend in Galway--enjoying the Farmer's market and a delicious breakfast at Griffin's, and spending a lot of time in Apartment 99 cooking, listening to Christmas music, and doing assignments with my ISA friends (and our lovely adoptive family, who I am sitting with as I write this--shoutout to James and Jenny. Yup, I actually did it. You're welcome.) I also booked tickets to London for a long weekend trip (including tickets to see Phantom of the Opera--SQUEEE), and a one-way ticket to Rome for study week! All very exciting.

So, that's been my life recently--nicely summed up, I think!

Now, on to what you're likely here for: Video number 6! 

This video is focused around our over-night, last, excursion to Cork and Blarney Castle. It was a great last ISA trip, and the weather even cleared up for us on Sunday! For more info on the trip--check out my Adventure is Out There Tab.

Otherwise, the video is just below! It is set to the music "Sky Full of Stars" (Coldplay) done by the group Lurgan in Irish Gaelic (Gaeilge). They are the same group that performed the song I used in my second video--and if you want to check them out there is a link to their pages on that post (post number 3).

Sidenote: Just because our ISA excursions are ending does NOT mean the videos will end just yet--there's still much to be done and much fun to be had in our last month here (well, last month before Christmas break), so keep a look out!

As always, thank you so much for watching and for your feedback--I really enjoy doing these and am so glad you are enjoying them as well!

Another, completely unrelated, sidenote: HAPPY VETERANS DAY. Thanks to all who have served, are serving, or plan on serving in the defense of their countries. Your sacrifices deserve the greatest honors and praise--so thank you for all you do.

Thanks a million everyone!

Here it is:





GrĂ¡ i bhfad,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment